Email the Love In Action team: email@example.com
The Love In Action team strives to recognize and meet needs within the community. We try to meet physical needs of people with a personal touch, emotional needs with support & encouragement, as well as be an outreach to the community by showing God’s love with acts of kindness.
Some examples of our attempts at love in action:
- Lydia’s Closet - provides free clothing for young families and meals are provided to families in times of stress.
- Meals – Providing meals to individuals and families at times of stress.
- Cards & Flowers – Making sure people know the church is there with them in times of celebration and bereavement.
- House at 807 – Serving at a local senior home.
- Leaf Raking – Helping out those in our neighborhood that need a hand when Autumn comes.
- Eggstravaganza – An Easter celebration for the whole community.
- And More!